الأربعاء، 26 ديسمبر 2012

Colin Hanks & His Grocery Girl

GSI HR JPEG.YOGI122212C 04 500x750

Colin Hanks and his 22-month-old daughter Olivia were spotted shopping in Los Angeles, Calif. on Saturday (December 22). The two both had on baseball caps for the trip out.

The Dexter star Tweeted on Christmas Day: “Roaring fire, hot coffee, Ventures Christmas record on the turntable, my wife and daughter and a garbage bag full of wrapping paper. Perfect”

The 35-year-old actor once said what it was like to be the son of Tom Hanks.

He said, “Has it benefited me in certain ways? Of course. Has it been more difficult? In some ways, yeah. The majority of the time when people want to talk to me, they actually want to hear about someone else. It’s this thing I have no control over. I love my dad very much. I’m very proud of him but I’m just as much a fan as everybody else.”

View Slideshow »»

View All Photos »»

Filed under: Colin Hanks,Olivia Hanks

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

p 89EKCgBk8MZdE


Colin Hanks & His Grocery Girl http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/files/2012/12/GSI_HR_JPEG.YOGI122212C_04-500x750.jpg

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق